What are the Reasons for Inability to Recognize Taste and Smell?
People eat more food when it is tasty and they can recognize the taste through the sensory organs. Sometimes, people won’t be able to recognize the smell when they are suffering from cold or nose allergies. People can enjoy the complete taste only when they are able to recognize the smell.
Reasons for not recognizing the taste
- Ageing problems
- Swelling in the gums and pain
- Infection in the nose and nostrils
- Over smoking
- When the mouth is dry, people can’t recognize the taste
- People are hurt on head, nose or mouth.
- Throat infections and swelling in the throat
- Deficiency of vitamins
- Few diseases also make the people unable to recognize the taste